Sunday, May 3, 2009

Back to school!


Today I registered for an M.S (Computer Science) course at Manipal University's learning center here in Chennai.

That's our logo!


It is a flexible programme designed with corporates in mind. The course consists of 1 year of weekend contact classes + 1 year of project work. You may take long breaks in between for any reason and extend the programme upto 4 years. You can also continue the course from other centers in major Indian cities. Cool na :) ?

Well, so its back to school! I know part-time classes are hardly going to be 'college' but its still exciting when I think I'm going back to college :) Orkut's fortune cookie today was aptly given as
" Education is the best provision for the journey to the old age "
Whew .. I already feel so wise ;)

Hope the classes are interesting !


3 comments:

Azra Raphael said...

long time gone lady! u ought to blog more so that i can kp in touch with what's going on with u!

anyways, wish u luck and perseverance in ur return to academics!

deostroll said...

I pray thee is happy with the investment. May it bring you prosperity and good health. Bon voyage!

Zeba said...

Thanks both of ya! Looks like I've got two more weeks before I become a student - starting dates have been postponed!

@ Raphael : Yeah ! I really need to step up my blogging & be more in touch with y'all. Hope all's great!