Sunday, November 30, 2008

One.Two.Three .. the routine begins

I have decided to have a go at a 30-days trial on a regular exercising routine! It is possible that with my late work timings, etc, this might get a little tiring, but if I stick to it for 30 days, I have a way of finding out if this really is beneficial or not! I'm sure it will be beneficial in loosening up my stiff old muscles he heh ;) At any rate, it seems to be the only natural solution for my blocked nose :)

Today I got up at 7.30 and promptly did my one.two.three-s. But I'm hoping to get even better tomorrow and wake up early at 5 for my exercise and an early morning prayer. It's a long long time since I've seen 5 am! In fact I'm not sure 5 am is something agreeable with a software engineer's routine anymore, but Oh, how I love early mornings!

And by the way, I also started a technical blog at www.steamingcuppajava.blogspot.com, so do check it out!

2 comments:

deostroll said...

mmm a programming blog...Hey I've one too. Read it if you want a way out of some nasty problems and development quirks...

My Programming blogs

PS: Sometimes I write there when I feel immensely bored. So, you are forewarned.

Zeba said...

Looks interesting. Following you!